Your safety is our top priority. We have measures in place to ensure a safe dining experience for all. Outlined below are a few points you need to be aware of ahead of your visit:
- Guests who are feeling unwell should not attend the restaurant
- Contact details are required from each guest for track and trace
- Masks or face coverings should be worn at all times inside of the restaurant
- As per government guidelines we are operating 1 m + social distancing
- We take card payments only, contactless is preferred
- We provide hand sanitiser on entry for each individual and at key points around the restaurant. We encourage frequent hand washing during your visit.
- Our staff have been trained on our covid hygiene protocol.
- Items used by customers such as tables and menus will be sanitised by staff between each use, our menus are up to date on the website to view on your device if you choose
- There is frequent cleaning in place of toilets and contact surfaces across the restaurant
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you back