Things may be a little different right now, but we’re still the same Minnow at heart! Safety of our guests and staff are our top priority and we have measures in place to ensure a safe dining experience for all. We’ve outlined a few points you need to be aware of ahead of your visit:
• Guests who feel unwell should not attend the restaurant.
• Masks or face coverings should be worn at all times, except when seated at a table.
• Our restaurant will look slightly different as tables have been set out for 1m+ social distancing. As our capacity has been reduced, we strongly recommend booking.
• As per government guidance, we’re operating on 1 m + social distancing.
• We now take card payment only, contactless is preferred.
• We request contact details for track and trace, if not already provided when booking.
• We provide hand sanitiser on entry for each individual and at key points around the restaurant. We encourage frequent hand washing during your visit.
• Our staff have been trained on hygiene protocol and increased hand washing.
• Items used by customers such as tables and menus will be sanitised by staff between each use. Our menus are up to date on the website to view on your device if you choose.
• There will be frequent cleaning in place of toilets and contact surfaces across the restaurant.
• We’ve increased the frequency of our daily cleaning routines.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you back!